Father’s Day is this Sunday. I know that you have been searching for the perfect gift (or this blog just reminded you that you need one in two days). No worries if you haven’t found a gift yet! Here are some of our ideas for the perfect gift for your Dad:
- Is your Dad in need of a classy, unique gift? Try the ShirtTowel with its beautiful new logo to give your Dad a gift unlike any other.
2) Snack Baskets
- What Dad doesn’t enjoy some good snacks? Check out Beneva’s Only Fore Dad basket to give Dad a taste of what he likes.
3) A Trip to the Movies
- Whether it is action, horror, or comedy, every dad likes to watch movies. Try grabbing a gift card and pairing it with our Beneva’s Movie Night tub to give your dad some good entertainment this weekend.
4) Wine and Cigar Package
- Does your Dad just like to kick back and relax? Get him our Taylor Fladgate port (available in 10 year aged or 20 year aged) accompanied by Monte Cristo Cigars.
5) A Beneva Arrangement
- Although flowers would not be your first thought for a Father’s Day gift, we have a variety of masculine arrangements that are sure to appeal to even a man’s man. A Campout at the Beach is sure to remind Dad of his rough and tumble side.
Or maybe you are Looking for places to eat with your dad? Here are some local restaurants with Father’s Day specials:
Father’s Day Brunch at Marina Jack’s takes place on Sunday from 11:00am to 2:00pm and features “carved to order prime rib, salad station, waffle station and breakfast items, dessert display and much more.” The brunch is $30.
The Feast for Fathers at Duvall’s New World Café is on Sunday from 10:00am to 2:30pm and includes a create your own Surf & Turf three course meal starting at $39.95.
Dad’s Day at Libby’s Café from 10:30am to 10:00pm, Dads will be able to indulge in a special Pastrami Prime Burger, fries, and a Craft beer of choice for only $12.
If your Dad would rather stay in, we also offer a variety of lobster and steak baskets to satisfy any Father’s appetite.
From All of Us at Beneva,
Have a fantastic Father’s Day!